The beautiful symbol of the Tree of Life with its backdrop of red and green Heathergem is a lovely piece to own. In ancient Celts, the TOL held great importance symbolizing balance and harmony and some believed it had magical powers. So many different meanings. It's yours to find.
The heather plant used to create this jewelry is collected from the Perthshire hills in Scotland. As heather grows, the stems become woody providing no nutrition to wildlife such as sheep, deer, birds, rabbits, and hares. While underneath those long stems, the ground becomes barren - natural regrowth is unable to take place. By harvesting this heather for our Heathergems we’re creating a valuable highland commodity, and we are also helping, in a small way, to regenerate the landscape.
Please take a moment to watch this video of how these beautiful, unique, and one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces of gemstone jewelry are made:
• Please do not immerse your jewelry in water or wear while bathing, showering or swimming.
• Do not allow jewelry to come in contact with hairspray, makeup, perfume and substances containing corrosive chemicals. Also affected by perspiration.
• Our jewelry needs to be cleaned on an ongoing basis to keep it looking its best.
• To clean sterling silver- and silver-plated fittings use a silver cloth and gently rub.
• Do not subject your jewelry or gifts to any undue stress or pressure.
All gemstone jewelry is handcrafted in Scotland. 925 Sterling Silver Hallmarked.
Dimensions: 20mm diameter
Chain: 18" sterling silver
Please note: The third picture displayed, which will also be the picture displayed in your cart, shows the actual color of the gemstone you are purchasing.