Heathergem Silver-Plated Open Heart Bangle
This silver-plated open heart bangle features a Heathergem with colors of turquoise, deep blues and yellow that sit in the middle of an open heart design. Open your heart or... (Scroll down to read more)
This silver-plated open heart bangle features a Heathergem with colors of turquoise, deep blues and yellow that sit in the middle of an open heart design. Open your heart or someone elses with this stunning piece of jewelry. Add a lovely pair of earrings, pendant or brooch to complete the look.
The heather plant used to create this jewelry is collected from the Perthshire hills in Scotland. As heather grows, the stems become woody providing no nutrition to wildlife such as sheep, deer, birds, rabbits, and hares. While underneath those long stems, the ground becomes barren - natural regrowth is unable to take place. By harvesting this heather for our Heathergems we’re creating a valuable highland commodity, and we are also helping, in a small way, to regenerate the landscape.
Please take a moment to watch this video of how these beautiful, unique, and one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces of gemstone jewelry are made: Heathergems are uniquely Scottish and a beautiful reminder of the landscape of Scotland. Due to the nature of the process, no two Heathergems are the same making it a very individual, personal gift for Mother’s Day, graduation, birthday, or a special gift for yourself. Supplied in a gift box with story card.
• Please do not immerse your jewelry in water or wear while bathing, showering or swimming.
• Do not allow jewelry to come in contact with hairspray, makeup, perfume and substances containing corrosive chemicals. Also affected by perspiration.
• Our jewelry needs to be cleaned on an ongoing basis to keep it looking its best.
• To clean sterling silver- and silver-plated fittings use a silver cloth and gently rub.
• Do not subject your jewelry or gifts to any undue stress or pressure.
All gemstone jewelry is handcrafted in Scotland. Silver Plated.
Dimensions: 180mm circumference
Please note: The first picture displayed, which will also be the picture displayed in your cart, shows the actual color of the gemstone you are purchasing.