As you peek through the lovely, intricate branches of these silver-plated Tree of Life drop earrings, you see a gorgeous backdrop of Heathergem in reds, purple, yellow and brown. You can truly imagine that you’re looking at a sunset, standing in the forest. Pairs beautifully with sterling silver rectangle pendant. They both give you the sense of a serene sunset.
The heather plant used to create this jewelry is collected from the Perthshire hills in Scotland. As heather grows, the stems become woody providing no nutrition to wildlife such as sheep, deer, birds, rabbits, and hares. While underneath those long stems, the ground becomes barren - natural regrowth is unable to take place. By harvesting this heather for our Heathergems we’re creating a valuable highland commodity, and we are also helping, in a small way, to regenerate the landscape.
Please take a moment to watch this video of how these beautiful, unique, and one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces of gemstone jewelry are made:
Heathergems are uniquely Scottish and a beautiful reminder of the landscape of Scotland. Due to the nature of the process, no two Heathergems are the same making it a very individual, personal gift for Mother’s Day, graduation, birthday, or a special gift for yourself. Supplied in a gift box with story card.Jewelry Care:
• Please do not immerse your jewelry in water or wear while bathing, showering or swimming.
• Do not allow jewelry to come in contact with hairspray, makeup, perfume and substances containing corrosive chemicals. Also affected by perspiration.
• Our jewelry needs to be cleaned on an ongoing basis to keep it looking its best.
• To clean sterling silver- and silver-plated fittings use a silver cloth and gently rub.
• Do not subject your jewelry or gifts to any undue stress or pressure.
All gemstone jewelry is handcrafted in Scotland. Silver-plated
Dimensions: 19mm Diameter
Please note: The first picture displayed, which will also be the picture displayed in your cart, shows the actual color of the gemstone you are purchasing.