This Sterling Silver Rectangle Pendant Necklace has colors of purples, reds, and yellow and radiates like the sunset. Inspired by the rich history and beauty of the Isle of Skye, this necklace will bring you just a bit closer to Scotland. Makes a beautiful gift to yourself or someone special. Check out our earrings and bracelets to complete the look.
The heather plant used to create this jewelry is collected from the Perthshire hills in Scotland. As heather grows, the stems become woody providing no nutrition to wildlife such as sheep, deer, birds, rabbits, and hares. While underneath those long stems, the ground becomes barren - natural regrowth is unable to take place. By harvesting this heather for our Heathergems we’re creating a valuable highland commodity, and we are also helping, in a small way, to regenerate the landscape.
Please take a moment to watch this video of how these beautiful, unique, and one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces of gemstone jewelry are made:
• Please do not immerse your jewelry in water or wear while bathing, showering or swimming.
• Do not allow jewelry to come in contact with hairspray, makeup, perfume and substances containing corrosive chemicals. Also affected by perspiration.
• Our jewelry needs to be cleaned on an ongoing basis to keep it looking its best.
• To clean sterling silver- and silver-plated fittings use a silver cloth and gently rub.
• Do not subject your jewelry or gifts to any undue stress or pressure.
All gemstone jewelry is handcrafted in Scotland. 925 Sterling Silver Hallmarked.
Dimensions: 23 x 13 mm
Chain: 18” sterling silver
Please note: The first picture displayed, which will also be the picture displayed in your cart, shows the actual color of the gemstone you are purchasing.